It all Starts with IC3 Digital Literacy!
Digital literacy is an important qualification for any candidate looking to work in today’s society. With so many people using digital tools, it becomes necessary that you have knowledge of these modern technologies and how they can be used effectively. The IC3 Digital Literacy exam tests if you have this understanding by assessing your ability not only to select appropriate research/productivity tools but also know when communication channels are more reliable than others due to credibility issues or bias found within social media posts.
This certification is composed of three exams, each awarding its own certificate, that validate an understanding of each domain at the basic, intermediate, and advanced levels.
- Level 1 measures knowledge of fundamental concepts and essential components. Exam Objectives
- Level 2 requires a working knowledge of each of the seven skill groups. Exam Objectives
- Level 3 validates an advanced understanding of digital literacy and indicates that the candidate has the technical foundation needed to advance successfully along their educational and employment paths and support the development of more specialized technological skills. Exam Objectives
- IC3 Digital Literacy Overview Brochure
- Test Drive our sample exam
Other IC3 Exams
With a focus on those new to digital technology, the IC3 Spark certification addresses the same foundational concepts as its precursor – the IC3 Digital Literacy Certification. While both certifications target issues arising from the increasing demands of technology, IC3 Spark is created for younger children who may be new to computers and the Internet, or who lack a solid foundation in digital concepts.
IC PHP Developer Fundamentals
The IC PHP Developer Fundamentals exam is an entry-level certification designed to validate the fundamental knowledge of technology that candidates will need to pursue a career in software development. As the first step to more advanced coding certifications, IC PHP is the ideal starting point for any candidate who is interested in PHP coding, but who may have limited experience with programming or coding.