Entrepreneurship and Small Business (ESB) Certifications
About Entrepreneurship and Small Business (ESB) Certifications
Entrepreneurship and Small Business is a certification from Certiport, sponsored by Intuit and the Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship, that ensures tomorrow’s leaders are prepared with the toolkit they need to get ahead in today’s competitive landscape. Whether you are starting a bakery or launching the next billion-dollar startup, ESB validates your understanding of core business principles, including the essentials needed to launch and maintain a successful business.
Successful completion of this certification will validate the skills and knowledge for those interested in becoming an interprenuer or starting a profession as your own boss.
Entrepreneur vs Interpreneur
Entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs share similarities in their focus on innovation and creating value, but they operate in different contexts—entrepreneurs typically work independently to establish new ventures, while intrapreneurs operate within existing organizations to drive innovation and positive change.
Which one are you?
Get Certified and Get Prepared
to become a Boss!
Details and Policies
ESB (each exam is 50 minutes):
- ESB v.2 – U.S. – 42 questions
- ESB – U.K. – 45 questions
- ESB – Ireland – 45 questions
- ESB – New Zealand – 45 questions
- ESB – Egypt – 45 questions
- ESB – Kenya – 45 questions
- ESB – Russia – 45 questions
- ESB – Taiwan Region – 45 questions
- ESB – China – 45 questions
- ESB – Mexico – 45 questions
- ESB – Guatemala – 45 questions
- ESB – Universal – 45 questions
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, the candidate must wait 24 hours before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait 2 days (48 hours) before retaking the exam a third time.
- A two-day waiting period will be imposed for each subsequent exam retake.
- There is no annual limit on the number of attempts on the same exam.
- Retake vouchers must be used within 60 days of the initial failed exam. If a retake was purchased, the retake voucher is sent by email after a failed exam.
- If a candidate achieves a passing score on an ESB exam, the candidate may take it again.
A valid voucher is required for each exam attempt. Do not schedule an exam past the expiration date of the voucher. If the voucher is expired, you must purchase a new voucher. To purchase a single take voucher, voucher with retake, voucher with retake + practice test, or voucher with retake + practice test + training bundles, visit our store and check for special offers — CLICK HERE. If you already have your voucher and ready to schedule, click SCHEDULE NOW! and schedule your exam.
A Certiport voucher is a 16 character code (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX). If you purchased a voucher or was issued a voucher from your school or organization, please assign the voucher to your Certiport account, immediately. This ensures the voucher is valid for the exam you are taking. Make sure the name of the voucher correlates to the exam you are taking.
If you purchased a voucher with a retake, the retake is issued ONLY if the exam is failed. A voucher is valid for one exam attempt. A retake is valid for one retake attempt. A retake voucher can only be used for the exam that was not passed. It cannot be used for a different exam.