Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Certifications
Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification is the perfect place to recognize and inspire creativity in your students. It allows students to approach tasks and projects in new ways, working out solutions they couldn’t have seen before; and helping you as a teacher become involved with your student’s creative process on a new level.
ACA certification offers your students a foundation for success by validating their digital skills, and offering you the ability to assess your student’s progress, engagement, and involvement.
Value of ACA certification
Edelman Intelligence recently conducted in-depth research on the impact ACA certification can have on the success of an aspiring creative professional.
- Measure success by incorporating exams into current courses
- Prove students hands-on knowledge through authentic assessment of application experience
- Meet the popular demand to validate skills in the Adobe applications
- Take advantage of today’s industry standard digital software and official Adobe certification
- Enhance your courses with free curriculum from Adobe Education, which maps to the exam objectives
ACA certification is an industry-recognized credential that effectively validates one’s skills in Adobe digital-media software. Get certified in the following:
- Adobe Animate
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
Note: All exam languages can be viewed on the exam releases page.
Prove that you have the skills to work with multiple Adobe software applications. Earn three Adobe Verified Association certifications and you will receive an ACA Specialist certificate for Web or Visual Design. Learn more here.